I just completed seven months and every cent I had, each of those months, to get my dog a diabetes service dog.I came in to Ralphs and was promptly approached by a man who said he was Steve Whitt the store director.

He threw me out saying a new law was passed that only seeing-eye dogs are allowed. I for one know that is not true.

I am going to the area council woman (Sherri Lightner) for this district and Turco files, and Amy the ADA attorney for Barona.You can call Johnny Chua director for Doyle Community Park (858) 552-1612 and see how tenacious I am when I have been wronged.

Had an Experience with Michael Bartolucci?

Comments

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #585508

That is, in fact, against the law. They can't even ask for proof the dog being a service dog. Enjoy your discrimination lawsuit!

Puppyfind knowingly allows dishonest puppymill to sell stolen property Puppyfind "I contacted puppyfind reguarding candycoateddoxies in Mooresville Mo who go by Abbie and James Whatley. My attorney sent a letter which explained to puppyfind that Candycoated doxies was a..." Read more Poshfairytail - SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Poshfairytail " I am writing to inform people about a crime. Crime against poor puppies. I'll tell you all the story from the beginning. 3 dear friends of mine offered me a wonderful..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more